Thursday, November 26, 2015


After meeting with my mentor, we decided the top needed to change, it needed to have a feel of infinity. I contacted Tom (the welder) and we made some adjustments. I felt we needed to elongate the top structure. It is difficult to see in the photos but we managed to keep the integrity of the dome threads on the inside of the top. I am not sure where the top will go from here....continue the process! Ultimately, I will wrap fine stainless steel and silk and linen fibers around the piece.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015


Top Inside threading
Bottom Inside Threading
Aside from a few minor changes.....the prototype turned cocoon is finished.