Monday, August 4, 2014

This weeks work~


 While on my morning walks I lisiten to the artist interviews on utube in hopes I will not encounter a bear and I will be inspired when I get back to work....it has been a struggle getting back into the groove!  
That being said a 16' piece of white paper is intimidating ......I decided to start with some black tar paper we had in the basement.  Earlier in the week I decided to experiment making some black, warm and cool grays.
Here are a few images I worked on using  walking and meditation while up in the White Mountains. I am working only in black/white/gray.
18" x 67"

18" x 67"

36" x 96"

2 comments:

  1. Looking for the Best Dating Site? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete